SOUL 3.0: Administration Video Tutorial Click here
In addition to the features available in the Administration Module of the Soul 2.0, some more features have been added to this module of the SOUL 3.0 as per the inputes from the
various SOUL users and requirements of the library staff.
The module has been divided into three major sub modules for accommodating the new features.These thhree sub-modules are User Management, System Parameters and Masters.
The Administration module provides the following:
- Grouping of users based on the policy
- Transactional righs over the systems
- Transaction level security to users
- Varoius configuration settings such as lables, e-mail and other parameters related to the software use
- Common master databases being used in modules.